Thursday, February 2, 2012

So today is exactly a week from my surgery and I am trying to adapt to my modified
  • function I can finally lie on my sides as my abdominal "inards' have begun to relax, which is good because my butt was getting  numb as hell. The only down side is there's really nothing exciting to watch from on your side. It seems as if the real good stuff only happens face on.Also, I am getting real tired of dragging along this damn drainage tube from my abdomen. And I have realized that although it will not be a permanent fixture like "Cupcake" (for those of you
 aren't familiar with Cupcake, it is what I named my ostomy bag.) So, out of boredom, I am asking for suggestions for what nickname I can give my drainage tube. I have carried it around like an odd little pet on a leash, I have threatened to throw it at my step-son like a grenade and I have almost  tripped over the little bastard on my way to the bathroom  in thrmoddle of the night.o n Sow I am asking for help. Please help ke ij naming ky drainage tube.in (You may have sports or cooking or sewing...work with me.This is all I've got.

5 comments:

  1. And if I ever figure out this damn key board and edit system maybe we will all be able to understand my damn posts better...grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, all I can come up with is "Slinky", "The Snake", or "Larry". Bet I know which one you'll like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John...really digging Slinky! (Can't have Larry that close to my pants.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could always change Cupcake to Larry......

    ReplyDelete