Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well 13 days after surgery and Slinky is finally gone. After 3 hours of careful tugging and guided pulling (I may exaggerate....a little), the tube was out at last. He put some gauze and tape over the opening and then much to my surprise...he proceeds to smack the tape 3 times. After just pulling out what felt like an alien, the man that was supposed to be my savior is hitting me. Instinctively (and I don't know where this came from since I'm a good Catholic school girl) (and I may be exaggerating....a little) I hit him in the stomach 3 times and told him to take it easy.  
On a more concerning note regarding the incision.
Dr: "I want you to massage this cream on your incision several times a day."
Me: (to Jerry...) "How am I supposed to reach myu ass?"
With that said, I shall now be practicing different yoga positions in an effort to medicaaly massage myself.

3 comments:

  1. That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Or to put it another way, after massaging your butt several times every day you should have a hell of a set of new muscles!

    ReplyDelete