Monday, January 30, 2012

Never in my life did I think my husband would be rubbing ointment on my 3 inch incision on my bottom and taping gauze onto it. Furthermore, never did I ever think I would ask him to take a pic of it with my cell phone so I could try to understand my recovery.I've never really been that close with my ass before, and there have been times where I have downright at war with it, given the Crohn's. But this was kind of like meeting a long time pen pal for the first time and realizing they didn't look AT ALL like you thought they would. So I guess what I am saying is that if I passed my ass in an airport I would never recognize myself. That and my husband is a God send.

4 comments:

  1. Well hello there! Just stopped by to see if you'd started blogging yet. Hope you're feeling a little better since yesterday. You're not going to be posting any pictures here, are you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell no,John! No pics:-) Not feeling better yet. Still trying to figure out how to walk. Hope your Big Mac was good ya little bastard:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are talking about photos of your ass on the Internet...only you. I love your blog...you are so cool and beautiful too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying reading your blog, sweet pea! and I just love the way you put things! You are definitely an amazing women whose strength and courage I admire! You are definitely a fighter and you've overcome so much, that, I'll never complain about my kidney stones ever again! I love you, chickie ~ you are a true inspiration to cancer fighter and survivors!

    ReplyDelete