Friday, February 17, 2012

I AM GOING INSANE! Holy Mary Mother of God, I have begun to talk to my furniture, I have started doing too many chores, researching any recipes that will take me all day to make, have seen every episode of the Real Housewives of every freaking county and the highlight of my days have become showers...and I dread them because they require effort and all I see are scars. I am determined to figure out a way to install a kegerator line near my shower head to make the experience more pleasant.
As I promised initially with my blog, I am going to name names and what better day to start then today.
I have a wide group of friends: childhood, neighborhood and work. All of them unique in their own way. When I was freaking out about how the recovery from this surgery was going to go, I turned to the support of my friends for reassurance in my moment of need. Here's what I got.

To Dannette: How am I going to get around work whwn I come back?
From Dannette: You can sit on one of those porrable potty chairs with wheels without the potty seat in it and just roll down the hallways.

To Lori: Thanks so much for that dinner you made for us.
From Lori: Let me know if you need anything else. This being nice to you shit is getting old. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up.

Clearly, as you can see, it is no wonder I am healing. How could I not without all of thos damn empathy?

No comments:

Post a Comment