Friday, February 3, 2012

And the winner is Slinky! Just found out that Slinky will be hanging around until Tuesday, at which point the Doc will be yanking it out. So, here's my new dilemna...I can't sit on my ass....(but for some strange reason I could when I came home.) I can only lean/lie on my left side. As a result, my left hip gets numb and my left arm falls asleep. Jerry has helped by keeping a chair in front of me as a nightstand for my drink, book,etc. However, now I feel like I am in jail because this is my view....ideas for any contraptions would really be appreciated before I develop bed sores on my hip or my left arm falls off as a result of no circulation......well, wouldn't you know it. This damn thing won't let me upload the freaking pic. My view is looing thru the spindles on a chair...jail.

1 comment:

  1. Awright, what's the prize? As for your contraption, what about a stool (not that kind), that doesn't have jail bars?

    ReplyDelete