Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Well, after a year of waiting for my next surgery, tomorrow is the day! I'm not complaining. I was very fortunate in having the delay due to the breast cancer that had to be treated first. The timing couldn't have been any better:)  That's behind me now, and we now we get to deal with my behind. I won't get into my medical history too much -let's just leave it as "if it's not one thing, it's another."  2 different cancers and colitis, which ultimately was diagnosed as Crohn's. But this blog will not be about my illnesses - it will be all about recovery...and the laughs and the people along the way. And yes, I'm naming names:)

1 comment:

  1. You would be so proud of me...i think i figured out how to follow your blog. If I can do that, then you can fly through this with flying colors. I will be here! Lori

    ReplyDelete